Dreamt recently that Kwame Brown made the All-Star team and that Detroit was in 1st place heading into the break. It was one of those dreams where you realize at a certain point during the dream that you’re actually dreaming. And knowing that usually makes the dream so much easier to wake up from.
I hope that all made sense.
Here’s some stuff that does make sense.
- Basically everything that has transpired involving the Pistons so far this off-season is all right here in a pretty followable chart of sorts (Absolute Michigan)
- Local rap artist Rio DeJinero is not half bad (PistonsNationBlog)
- Is Brian Hill the experience we can count on? (Motown String Music)
- Goofy photo of another man attempting to undress Ben Wallace (if anybody has an idea of who the man is, enlighten me in the comments) (NBA Hoot)
- Jack Pinellas from Detroit4Lyfe would love to see Wilcox and Wallace reppin their fros for the Pistons this season (Detroit4Lyfe)
- Loyal Pistons fan Steve Kays writes about how addle-brained the Suns were for paying Goran Dragic all that damn money– guaranteed 5.4 mil for 3 years (NBAKays)
- The Spurs signed Theo Ratliff to a deal– New York Vinnie has some harsh words for the Rattler (Le Basketbawl)
- Andre Miller to Portland not necessarily a big hit in all Blazer circles (Rip City Project)
- “How Much Will the City of Portland Love Andre Miller?” (Deceptively Quick)
- “Careers After the Sacramento Kings” — “Lawrence Funderburke: Funderburke opened “Fundy’s Bench & Chair Shop,” the only local retailer specializing in making custom benches. ”It’s what I know best from my time with the Kings. I’m actually recruiting Mateen [Cleaves] to come cheer for us. No one waives a towel like that dude.” (A Royal Pain)
- Cavs Eyenga opts to play in Spain for a little while longer (King James Gospel)
- The “I Kissed Reggie Lewis” defense should work like a charm, right? Nope. (Sports Crackle Pop!)