If a single day contained 48 hours instead of 24 I might have time to write about some of these.
Who is everybody forgetting about?
Why is everybody forgetting about athletic juggernaut Chris Wilcox? He seems to be the forgotten man right now. The talk has been about Charlie, Ben, #6 Ben, the rooks, but where’s love for Wilcox? After all, he is better than Maxiell.
Who everybody should quickly forget about?
Chucky Atkins. It’s the economy’s fault he won’t make the team. Don’t get your hopes up like I am.
I will NOT be surprised if…
- Summers thoroughly outperforms Daye and fans freak out about how Daye is already a bust.
- Fans become quite disappointed at Villanueva’s lack of consistency and intensity on the court. I already know how I’m going to react.
- Ben Gordon becomes the number one fan favorite no question about it. He’s already my favorite.
- Ben Wallace turns all Bo Outlaw on us and shaves all of his hair off and gets all goggle crazy too.
- Rip or Tay are traded before the first of the new year.
If I had NBA League Pass AND had the time to watch game after game I’d want to see these five teams play the most…
Clips- Blake Griffin and Baron Davis… plus Steve Novak killing nets from outside.
Lakers- Sasha Vujacic cut his hair!
Celtics- Doc Rivers might will implode. I’m gonna love watching it.
Cavs- How much does Shaq have left?
Thunder- I’m not entirely enamored with James Harden like many happen to be. So that likely means Harden will become a perennial All-Star. Having B.J. Mullens on the team doesn’t hurt matters either.