It was a pretty nice evening around the Association for many former Detroit Pistons ( and maybe a future Detroit Piston?…)
- First off I’ll start with Flip Murray- 10 points and 3 feeds (NO TURNOVERS) in 20 minutes in a Bobcat victory over the sluggish Cavs
- Flip’s teammate Nazr Mohammed played big minutes off the bench (28) adding 13 points and 6 rebounds. Nazr has now scored in double figures in three straight games for the streaking Bobcats
- Rasheed Wallace played an inspired game helping Boston run away from Toronto- 4 steals, 1 block and 15 points on 6-11 shooting
- Antonio McDyess started and played 36 minutes tonight in a victory over the Rockets- 15 points and 14 rebounds (1ST DOUBLE-DOUBLE OF THE SEASON)
- Chauncey Billups had a ho-hum 32 points and 8 assists in a Nugget’s win over the Knicks, who may or may not be in the NBA anymore, nobody is really keeping track. You sort of become irrelevant when you have Jordan Hill, Eddy Curry AND Darko Milicic all on your squad at the same time.
- Carlos Delfino continues to start for the Bucks and continues to be a solid rotational player-15 points (3-4 3ptfg) in a loss to the Thunder
- As for the possible future Piston I mentioned… Chris Kaman turned in a quality effort in the Clips win over hapless Detroit- 26 points on 11-13 shooting to go along with 7 boards
Speaking of doing work, Jonas Jerebko’s Friday night peformance is worth noting. He led the Pistons in scoring with 22. He was 8-11 from the field and drained all 4 of his trifectas.
Pistons may be the best 5-11 team I’ve ever seen.