Date: Dec. 12, 2009
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Television: Fox Sports Detroit
Golden State: 7-15
Las Vegas projection
Spread: Detroit -6
Score: Detroit wins, 106-100
Detroit offensive rating: 106.0 (19th)
Detroit defensive rating: 107.6 (20th)
Detroit pace: 87.5 (30th)
Golden State offensive rating: 105.7 (20th)
Score: Detroit wins, 102-101
UPDATE: Richard Hamilton is active tonight, according to Dave Pemberton of The Oakland Press.
The Warriors are playing their fourth game of a road trip, and they played last night. I think this the type of game that will be vey tough for them to win.
Also, Mikki Moore is their starting center. Really?
But they play at the league’s fastest pace, which could give Detroit trouble.
I’ll admit, I’m pretty distracted from this game. I’m celebrating a couple friends’ graduations tonight, and I’ve been very interested in this Heisman race. I just wanted to share a couple thoughts on it.
1. Mark Ingram, Alabama, running back
2. Toby Gerhart, Stanford, running back
3. Colt McCoy, Texas, quarterback
4. Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska, defensive tackle
5. Tim Tebow, Florida, quarterback
If I had a vote:
1. Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska, defensive tackle
2. Colt McCoy, Texas, quarterback
3. Rolando McClain, Alabama, linebacker