Date: Jan. 22, 2010
Time: 8 p.m.
Television: Fox Sports Detroit
Las Vegas projection
Spread: Detroit -3.5
Score: Detroit wins, 101-98
Detroit offensive rating: 103.4 (24th)
Detroit defensive rating: 108.7 (21st)
Detroit pace: 88.7 (29th)
Indiana offensive rating: 101.2 (27th)
Indiana defensive rating: 106.8 (16th)
Indiana pace: 97.7 (2nd)
Score: Tie, 98-98
- Doesn’t this just feel like a win? I know I probably jinxed it, but Detroit is at home, has won 4-of-5 and is favored for the first time since a Jan. 9 game against the 76ers.
- The Pistons are league’s second-slowest team, and Indiana is second-fastest. This game will be a good gauge of whether the Pistons are truly committed to running more.
- I’m excited to watch Jonas Jerebko cover Danny Granger. It will be a good test for the rookie, but not impossible — like when he had to guard Kobe Bryant or LeBron James.
- If you missed it earlier, my mid-season grades are up.
- Check out today’s trade idea. It’s with the Pacers, so you can do some scouting tonight.
- I won’t be around, but head to Daily Dime Live to chat during the game.