Date: March 7, 2010
Time: 6 p.m.
Television: Fox Sports Detroit
Las Vegas projection
Spread: Detroit +1.5
Score: Houston wins, 100-98
Detroit offensive rating: 103.8 (24th)
Detroit defensive rating: 109.2 (20th)
Detroit pace: 88.8 (29th)
Houston offensive rating: 106.7 (14th)
Houston defensive rating: 106.7 (14th)
Houston pace: 93.7 (8th)
Score: Houston wins, 99-96
- I’ve always said if the roles were reversed and Will Bynum was a first-round pick and Rodney Stuckey had been undrafted, Bynum would be starting for this team. Tonight, we’ll probably get to see how Bynum plays with the starters.
- Chuck Hayes must be looking forward to his matchup with Jason Maxiell, given it’s probably the only time he’s not drastically undersized.
- Is Luis Scola still considered underrated? Either way, he’s very good.
- Without Stuckey and Ben Wallace, I don’t think the Pistons have much of a shot.
- UPDATE: Chucky Atkins will start at point guard, according to Chris Iott of MLive. I suspect Bynum will get more minutes than him, though.