Last year I took a look at 7 Detroit Pistons players from seasons past that most people seem to have forgotten about, so it only seems right to follow up this year with 7 more forgettable players.
The Detroit Pistons have won three championships, which puts them equal sixth for most NBA titles, yet with all this success there have still been significant stretches that were completely forgettable.
More from PistonPowered
- Detroit Pistons: the Big 5 candidates to play Center this year
- Lucky 7s? A history of the Detroit Pistons with the 7th pick
- NBA Offseason: The Curious Case of Blake Griffin and the Detroit Pistons
- Some Detroit Pistons questions answered on the upcoming season
- The Perfect Tanking Opportunity for the Detroit Pistons
Last time I did this I looked at some of the more high-profile players who had unmemorable stints with the Pistons.
This time I’ll be going a little more obscure and looking at lesser name players who at one point or another were a featured part of the Detroit Pistons’ lineup.
So let’s take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about some of the obscure players of yesteryear, many of whom were part of the lowest points in Pistons history.