Last year I took a look at 7 Detroit Pistons players from seasons past that most people seem to have forgotten about, so it only seems right to follow up this year with 7 more forgettable players.
The Detroit Pistons have won three championships, which puts them equal sixth for most NBA titles, yet with all this success there have still been significant stretches that were completely forgettable.
More from PistonPowered
- 5 rule changes that Detroit Pistons fans would like to see happen
- What if the Detroit Pistons had drafted Carmelo Anthony in 2003?
- Detroit Pistons: One of the biggest losers of the postponed NBA season
- Detroit Pistons 2019-2020 player grade: Sekou Doumbouya
- Player Comparisons for 3 Pistons’ Draft Targets
Last time I did this I looked at some of the more high-profile players who had unmemorable stints with the Pistons.
This time I’ll be going a little more obscure and looking at lesser name players who at one point or another were a featured part of the Detroit Pistons’ lineup.
So let’s take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about some of the obscure players of yesteryear, many of whom were part of the lowest points in Pistons history.