You’ve certainly heard the draft is important in building team. And you’ll hear it several more times in the next couple days.
I did a little research on how true that is. For those of you who are trivia-inclined, here are a few questions to preview my post.
All production is measured in terms of win shares.
1. What is the only team that doesn’t have any players it picked in the lottery?
2. Which team had the most production from its own non-lottery first-round picks?
3. Which four teams don’t have any first-round picks they picked outside the lottery?
4. Which team got the most production from players it picked in the second round?
5. What are the only two teams to rely on its own lottery picks for a majority of their production?
Answers and analysis will be posted later today or early tomorrow.