The Detroit Pistons have an extensive franchise history spanning all the way back to 1941 when they were the Fort Wayne Pistons playing in the National Basketball League.
As the offseason keeps chugging along we’ll be counting down the five best players of all time at each position for the Detroit Pistons.
More from PistonPowered
- Detroit Pistons purchase new G-League affiliate from Phoenix Suns
- Detroit Pistons shouldn’t shy away from James Wiseman
- Detroit Pistons: Tyrese Haliburton could be the answer at 2020 NBA Draft
- 13 Amazing Vintage Detroit Pistons Products You Can Buy Today
- Detroit Pistons: Pros and cons of potentially trading Blake Griffin
Today we come to the final stop in our countdown, as we take a look at the best centers to ever play for the Pistons.
The center position is arguably the most historically stacked position in Detroit, with great big men being a staple of all three championship winning seasons.
Even outside of the starting centers there have been a handful of very good players at the position who have come off the bench and contributed majorly.
So here are the five best centers in Detroit Pistons history.