The Detroit Pistons have an extensive franchise history spanning all the way back to 1941 when they were the Fort Wayne Pistons playing in the National Basketball League.
As the offseason keeps chugging along we’ll be counting down the five best players of all time at each position for the Detroit Pistons.
More from PistonPowered
- Which Detroit Pistons could save Team USA in the Olympics?
- Detroit Pistons could have major roster churn after 2023-24 season
- The best Detroit Pistons to wear each uniform number
- Full Detroit Pistons NBA 2K24 ratings
- Detroit Pistons: Who will sign the remaining NBA free agents?
Today we come to the final stop in our countdown, as we take a look at the best centers to ever play for the Pistons.
The center position is arguably the most historically stacked position in Detroit, with great big men being a staple of all three championship winning seasons.
Even outside of the starting centers there have been a handful of very good players at the position who have come off the bench and contributed majorly.
So here are the five best centers in Detroit Pistons history.