The Detroit Pistons have an extensive franchise history spanning all the way back to 1941 when they were the Fort Wayne Pistons playing in the National Basketball League.
As the offseason keeps chugging along we’ll be counting down the five best players of all time at each position for the Detroit Pistons.
More from PistonPowered
- Lucky 7s? A history of the Detroit Pistons with the 7th pick
- NBA Offseason: The Curious Case of Blake Griffin and the Detroit Pistons
- Some Detroit Pistons questions answered on the upcoming season
- The Perfect Tanking Opportunity for the Detroit Pistons
- It looking a lot like Christmas week for Detroit Pistons return
Today we come to the final stop in our countdown, as we take a look at the best centers to ever play for the Pistons.
The center position is arguably the most historically stacked position in Detroit, with great big men being a staple of all three championship winning seasons.
Even outside of the starting centers there have been a handful of very good players at the position who have come off the bench and contributed majorly.
So here are the five best centers in Detroit Pistons history.