The Detroit Pistons have an extensive franchise history spanning all the way back to 1941 when they were the Fort Wayne Pistons playing in the National Basketball League.
As the offseason keeps chugging along we’ll be counting down the five best players of all time at each position for the Detroit Pistons.
More from PistonPowered
- Detroit Pistons: Fred VanVleet should be a top target in free agency
- Detroit Pistons: Trading Derrick Rose isn’t the only option
- Detroit Pistons: Where should Chauncey Billups become head coach?
- Detroit Pistons fans dish out their controversial opinions
- The Detroit Pistons have the worst NBA Draft Lottery luck ever
Today we come to the final stop in our countdown, as we take a look at the best centers to ever play for the Pistons.
The center position is arguably the most historically stacked position in Detroit, with great big men being a staple of all three championship winning seasons.
Even outside of the starting centers there have been a handful of very good players at the position who have come off the bench and contributed majorly.
So here are the five best centers in Detroit Pistons history.