Zvonimir Ivisic is really young and really tall
Although he averaged only 2.7 points in 10 minutes a game for his Adriatic League team, Zvonimir Ivisic had better stats against players of his own age on a youth club team in Montenegro.
He also played well in the U16 European championship back in 2019 for Croatia, averaging 13.3 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 1.4 blocks during the tournament.
Ivisic does not turn 19 until August 9, and will be one of the youngest players available in the draft.
If you are 7-foot-2 (some sites list Ivisic at 7-3) and have shown some early promise, NBA teams will certainly be looking at you.
Want your voice heard? Join the PistonPowered team!
- Ivisic is no slow poke. For a player his size, he shows good mobility.
- While he was not much of a three-point shooter in the Adriatic League, he has had success shooting from outside on other teams.
- He is a good shot blocker and decent rebounder
- Ivisic is also a pretty good passer for a player his size
- He weighs only 220 pounds, so he needs to add some muscle to play center in the NBA
- He attempts three-pointers, but has to prove he can make them against top-flight competition.
- He sometimes go for the block instead of concentrating on positioning on defense.
- Not an elite athlete, could struggle against quick big men like Joel Embiid and Bam Adebayo.
He is certainly an intriguing project and some NBA team will take a flyer on Ivisic. But how would he fit in with Pistons?